Sweeps Week Guest Blogger: Elkit
Yup, starting off right over here in Sad Salvation, with nude pictures. Oh well, almost nude. That bikini really isn't much to write home about. Actually ... on second thought ... it *is* worth writing home about. And you don't hardly need any postage because it weighs no more than a spider web. I bet there will be more scandal and outrage this week, possibly including but not limited to the following:
- Naked Bea Arthur and other nekkid golden girls
- Lotsa BLING! This will be the blingingest blog ever. Word!
- Confessions of a dangerous mind, body, and soul
- Kittens! Cuddly cuddly kittens!
- [Expletive deleted]
- ... and a whole slew of other items we cannot show on television
And all of this without any safety nets and harnesses. No terrorism counter measures. No warrantless surveillance (oh alright, maybe a little bit if you're into that kind of thing). No backups. (You don't need those when Jesus is your homeboy.) So come back for more mind-blowing/-boggling, mindless, minty-fresh fun. We'll be here all week. Try the veal.