Results of my Bike Goals
I finished my bike year on September 30, 2022 so onto my next bike year. I will give myself a little time to figure out my goals for the next year. I know that I want to Allant+ 8S 2000 miles before October 1 2023. I feel that I should figure out more goals.
I ended up buying a new bike in October of 2021, because other other ebike was stolen in early October 2021. I upgraded from a Class 1 ebike to a Class 3 ebike. That gave me more speed and more range. Let me put it this way, At high speed on my Class 1 Trek Lift + I could go about 18 miles an hour for a 20-25 mile range. On my Class 3 I can go the same speed with a 45 mile range.
I love my Allant+ 8S, except the phone holder broke. One time my phone fell out and cracked. I spent more money on a bike for the feature of having my phone work as the bike computer.
Goals and totals:
- 50 Card trips replaced by bike trips: 4/16/2022
- Visit 100 locations when I'm replacing car trips. 4/27/2022 180 total
- 52 bike trips on my new ebike. 5/17/2022
- 100 Car trips replaced - This will be much harder. I think there is a 50 present chance of this happening. - Fell Short 95 Car trips replaced.
- 1000 miles replaced car miles
- This might happen because I've been going to the office once a week.
That is a 20 mile round trip I could get up to 1000 in a few months. - Fell Short 891 miles